Wednesday 23 January 2008

Let's get started

Dear all, this is a project work for EVO 2008, Blogging4Educators, so this blog will be my travellingroute towards the acquisition of social networking, for pedagogical purposes. On the first week, I've met some people with whom I can share common interests like watercolour painting, travelling andteaching English! and I found that coincidence as a blessing to start communicating with themaround the world.

I do hope to have the contribution from watercolour lovers and painters so as to foster and enhance our knowledge of art, at the same time we'll be strenthgening human fraternity around the world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicky!
Just love what we did to your blog. Looks brilliant. Just love it. we really need to think about that water-color online exhibition!
It will be a great experience.

testecarla said...

Dear Vicky,

Finding a topic that inspires you and already foreseeing potential connections in our journey makes this beginning an exciting blogging journey.

I'm eager to see your online gallery and discussions around watercoloring as I'm not an artist like you are, but love art.

Way to go!

Mônica said...

Hello Vicky,

this is a very cool idea! I love painting - though I believe I have no talent whatsoever - and this is definitely a blog I'd love to see developing!

Yes, the virtual art exhibition should definitely take off! :-)

Um abraço,
Monica (Brazil)

webgina said...

The blog looks great... I LOVE that quote from Shakespeare--one of my favorites!
See you in the blogosphere...
Gina
http://webgina.edublogs.org/