Thursday 24 January 2008

Today I've added some links that will take you to famous Galleries and painters' blogs. I do hope you enjoy the beauty and freshness that watercolour transmits. Just let your imagination go and think about Shakesperare's words:

"We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep."

Watercolour gives painters the possibility of dreaming while the watery colours flow from the brush into the paper.

Enjoy the journey into the Galleries!

3 comments:

Berta said...

Hi Vicky,
Watercolors, how creative and colorful. Great idea for a blog.

Hope to keep coming here to see what your next post will be about and how you have managed to engage your audience.

All the best.
Berta from Caracas

Angela said...

Hello Vicky,

Your blog is really different and creative, not to say beautiful.
Thanks for all the links to galleries. I don't know anything about art but I do like it.
And good choice of Shakespeare's words. I love his work.

My regards,

Angela

http://teachersbeliefs.blogspot.com/

Mary H said...

Hi Vicky,
I visited your photo gallery and your paintings are breathtaking! Your blog really inspires others to get involved in creative pursuits, whether that be painting, poetry, or writing. I can't wait to visit your blog again (so I'm adding it to my RSS feed)!

Hugs,
MaryH